TIGER's JCC-2700 Electric Rice Cooker is the perfect rice cooker for a large family or large gatherings. White rice is cooked perfectly in a short amount of time and kept warm for up to 12 hours.
- 15 cups for large families
- Non-stick coating inner pot
- Easy to use simple switch
- Traditional flower design
||W12.6 x D14.9 x H13.9
||W32.0 x D37.8 x H35.2
||Pure Flower (FG)
Maintaining your rice cooker on a regular basis will keep it in tip top shape and will ensure that the food cooked in it will always taste great.
By cleaning your rice cooker regularly, you will get rid of abnormal odors and keep uncooked and watery rice from getting stuck in those hard to reach places.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to clean a rice cooker (we are using the Tiger JAX-T series for this example.) You may also refer to the video at the bottom of the page for additional information.
HOW TO CLEAN A RICE COOKER
1. Let your rice cooker cool down to room temperature.
Unplug your rice cooker and wait until all the parts (inner lid, inner pot and steam cap) have cooled down to room temperature.
2. Gently remove the parts.
Remove the inner pot, inner lid, steam cap, gaskets (if any), dew collector, and spatula.
- Remove the inner pot using both hands and set aside.
- Remove the inner lid by using both hands and gently pulling it toward you. Set it aside.
- Remove the steam cap by inserting your fingers in the cut out and lifting upward.
3. Make your cleaning solution.
- Make a sanitizing solution consisting of 2 tablespoons of chlorine bleach, 2 tablespoons of dishwashing liquid and enough hot water to cover all the parts.
- Soak removable parts for 2-3 hours
- Rinse thoroughly and dry well.
Essential Things To Know About Cleaning The Inner Pot.
- Never use the abrasive side of a sponge to clean the inner pot.
- Never wash dishes or kitchen utensils inside the inner pot.
- Never place the inner pot upside down or on top of dishes to dry.
Any of these actions could result in permanently damaging the non stick coating.
4. Let the rice cooker parts dry.
Before putting the rice cooker back together, make sure that all the parts are completely dry. We recommend cleaning each part separately using a soft cloth.
5. Clean the inside and outside of the rice cooker.
- Wet a towel or a cloth, wring out the excess water and wipe the inside and outside of the rice cooker.
- Wipe the power cord with a dry cloth.
- Remove any leftover grains or food you see on the heating plate and center sensor.
- Repeat step 1.
Note: Avoid letting water get inside the rice cooker unit as this could cause the machine to short circuit.
Tiger Corporation based in Osaka, Japan. Since Tiger Corporation was founded in 1923, we have continued to deliver accessible household products for daily living. It all started with glass vacuum bottles and went on to expand to rice cookers, stainless steel beverage containers, electric water heaters, and other cooking appliances. Since 1923, with the strength of our vacuum insulation technology and other creative products we introduced, we have been able to deliver convenience and comfort to our customers in a variety of every day scenarios.
In 2012, Tiger Corporation formulated our new Corporate Beliefs. Our mission statement is "We will continue to create new every day essentials for the dining experience with ideas that produce warmth.” With this we aim to become a company that will continue to grow for hundreds of years. As globalization of the company has progressed, we have established sales bases in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam and the U.S.A.
The vacuum bottle, which is the origin on which this company was founded, is a product that not only functions to keep drinks warm; it plays the role of a magic tool that warms the hearts of those who drink from it. Even though the times may change, our resolve remains the same. Tiger Corporation will always continue to help put smiles on peoples’ faces so they can share their smiles with others, which will help people create happy and comfortable lifestyles. We hope you continue to enjoy life with Tiger products and we look forward to your continued support in the future.